How to Store Goods Raw Vegan Chart
STOP THROWING OUT YOUR PRODUCE. LEARN PROPER STORAGE TECHNIQUES, SAVE MONEY, AND EXTEND THE FRESHNESS OF PRODUCE AND DRY GOODS.
How to Store Goods is a concise guide to selecting produce and how to quick-ripen it, pointers on handling and storage, and handy charts to help take the mystery out of fresh, raw food usage. The focus of healthy food shopping is fresh, organic produce. At least 60% of grocery purchases should be in the form of vegetables. Proper selection and storage will preserve beneficial nutrients and help make fresh produce last longer. Buying locally and in season saves money and results in optimal taste.
- Benefits of Fresh Produce
- How to Select Fresh Produce
- How to Identify Organic Produce
- How to Avoid Pesticides
- Produce Tips
- Ethylene Gas and its Effects on food
- Refrigeration Tips and Tricks
- Storing Excess Produce
- How and Where to Store Produce
- How and Where to Store Fresh Herbs
- How and Where to Store Fresh Berries