Continued Health Success Kit (Berry)
The Hallelujah Diet™ Maintenance Kit includes the fundamental supplements that accompany the basic Hallelujah Diet, but replaces Fiber Cleanse with B-Flax-D. You'll receive a one-month supply:
B-Flax-D - a vital nutrition in a premium fiber source. Formulated specifically for long-term use, providing an easy transition for those who have been using Hallelujah Diet Fiber Cleanse. Fiber plays an important role in a well-balanced and plant-based food diet but plant-based foods are generally low in fat and calories. Fiber can be especially helpful for people trying to lose weight and prevent type 2 diabetes. Heart disease, cancer, diseases of digestion and type 2 diabetes occur less frequently among people who consume or include high-fiber diets.
B-Flax D contains the following ingredients:
- Organic Cold-Milled Flaxseed - an invaluable source of soluble and insoluble fiber, Omega-3 essential fats, and many other nutrients to help achieve and maintain optimal bowel function.
- Vitamin B12 - helps to prevent nerve damage, aids in healthy cell formation and prevents anemia.
- Vitamin D - assists the body in the absorption of important minerals like calcium.
- Seleno-Yeast - is a source of selenium, a mineral with powerful anti-viral and disease-fighting properties. Seleno-yeast is not candida yeast and should not encourage the growth of candida. There are 120 mg of seleno-yeast per 30 g serving. Those with true allergic reactions to yeast should consider this before using this product.
- Vitamin K2 - MenaQ7TM provides vitamin K2 (menaquinone), extracted and concentrated from natto without solvents. Vitamin K2 prevents arterial calcification and promotes strong bones by improving cross-linking of osteocalcin, a protein found in bones. The amount here has been clinically shown not to interfere with blood anti-coagulant medication.
Digestive Enzymes - important to take Hallelujah Diet Digestive Enzymes with both raw and cooked plant-based foods. Our Digestive Enzymes supplement contains live enzymes that help improve poor digestion and the absorption of nutrients from the foods we eat. If you eat cooked or processed foods, most of the enzymes in those foods are essentially destroyed, so it is especially important for you to take a supplement of living enzymes, to support digestive health in the body. Hallelujah Diet Digestive Enzymes helps your body break down and absorb nutrients to ensure you get maximum nutrition and disease protection from your food.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements made herein. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SUPPLEMENTS
Vitamin B12, B6, Folate
Pharmax Fish Oil
RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS & SUPPLEMENTS
Professional Strength Probiotics
Flora DHA Flax Oil
Rhonda's Culinary Creations
Rhonda's Recipes for Life
30 Day Exercise Essentials – Exercise Program
Getting Started On The Hallelujah Diet™ DVD Set
Iodine- start with 1 drop per day and build to 6 drops
For optimum health and to reap all the benefits of your Get Started Kit we recommend the following:
- Follow the regular Hallelujah Diet. The optimal goal to supercharge your health is an 85% raw/15% cooked, plant-based diet.
- Eliminate all animal fats.
- Raw vegetables.
- Large salad with every meal- this can be traditional, blended or a smoothie.
- Juice mix of 2/3 carrot and 1/3 greens consumed throughout the day in 8 oz servings
- Water (1/2 oz of liquid per pound of body weight, this includes juices). We recommend alkaline and/or distilled after three months to aid in detoxification.
- Add Hydroboost to distilled water after three months to boost protection against free radicals, boost hydration to your cells, and boost nutrition.
- Minimize fats & sugars.
*The statements and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. If you have a health condition or concern, consult a physician or your alternative health care provider. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet, using any new product, drug, supplement, or doing new exercises.